This Medium Roast Guatemalan Coffee is Guaranteed to Be One Of The Most Delicious Coffees You Will Ever Try *More Quality Control & Shorter Process and Export Times Means a Fresher and Better Tasting Coffee For You Two Volcanoes Coffee is Cultivated, Processed and Packaged all in one place, and exported in the next following days by air to guarantee the best possible flavor & freshness! Your great coffee experience will begin as soon as you open the bag and smell the aroma of delicate floral notes mixed with this rare, single origin, great tasting coffee. *The Best Tasting Medium Roast Coffee You Can Have Our Coffee is cultivated at the higher grounds of the mountains located at the base of two of Guatemala’s most important volcanoes: Tajana and Tajumulco. Volcanic soil provides a more fertile ground for coffee beans to grow which contribute to better quality beans with exclusive flavors found ONLY in this part of the world. This coffee belongs to a region called Barrancas, San Marcos which is specifically known for producing one of the best coffees in Guatemala with a deep full body flavor, no bitterness and deliciouse delicate floral notes. *Save Money On A Real Gourmet Coffee Most true gourmet coffees can only be bought at high-end coffee stores at a very high pric but due to the fact that we process, package & export our own coffee, we can offer a real gourmet, great tasting coffee at a discount. You will not find a better deal for such a great tasting coffee. *Guaranteed To Be One Of The Best Tasting Coffees You Have Ever Tried Or Your Money Back! This is our promise to you: The Freshest, Best Tasting, Fair Priced Gourmet Coffee Or Your Money Back!
More About The Product
- DELICIOUS AROMA, GREAT TASTING GUATEMALAN RARE, SINGLE ORIGIN GOURMET COFFEE – Single origin brings out the best possible aroma and flavor due to its specific single region. No blending in from other regions, countries or types of coffee, gives this rare but delicious tasting coffee, a flavor compared to no other. This specific single estate coffee is grown at the base of Two Volcanoes in Guatemala in a region called Barrancas in the State of San Marcos. Home of Guatemala’s Best Coffee.
- THE BEST FLAVOR AND AROMA BECAUSE IT’S MEDIUM ROASTED TO PERFECTION – Medium roasted coffee beans retain a great deal of their natural earthy flavors, bringing out the best possible flavor & aroma. Two Volcanoes Coffee is grown organically at the base of two of Guatemala’s biggest volcanoes, where rich minerals enhance the flavor and smell of each and every bean of this great tasting coffee, even before it’s roasted. Medium roast exhibits the perfect balance in flavor, aroma and acidity.
- ROASTED IN SMALL BATCHES TO GUARANTEE AN EVEN, MEDIUM ROAST – Small batch roasting is more expensive because of labor costs, but ensures that each bean of coffe is of superior quality and roasted evenly to desired specifications. This process draws out the best possible flavor in each batch. Small batch roasting permits a higher quality standard in coffee throughout the complete process: from picking out the correct size of each coffee bean, to slowly roasting each small batch to perfection.
- PRESERVE THE BEST TASTE, AS LONG AS POSSIBLE – We know consuming your coffee as soon as roasted is the best way to go, but sometimes for whatever reason, coffee is stored on warehouses, shelves or even in your home’s pantry kitchen. For this reason, each bag of Two Volcanoes San Marcos Medium Roast Coffee is not only packaged as soon as roasting permits it, but also each bag comes with a degassing valve built into it, to ensure only natural gas goes out, but not in, preventing it from staling.
- SAVE WHEN YOU BUY MORE THAN ONE BAG! – Check out the variations on this listing. Save $1.00 on each bag when you buy a 2-pack. Save $2.00 on each bag when you buy a 3-pack. Save $3.00 on each bag when you buy a 5-pack. We even have a special Guatemalan Gift Bag! Choose your favorite presentation and click on the yellow “Add to Cart” button now to receive your fresh bag of Two Volcanoes Coffee!